The ladies at our daycare have noticed Matthew's eye turning in occasionally. They've told me several times, but I noticed it for the first time last night. Let me just say it has me a little freaked out!
His right eye focused on me, but his left eye turned in.
So I took him to the pediatrician today, and he saw his right eye turn in! So, they are both doing it?!
Dr. Roesler said Matthew could only focus one eye at a time.
He referred us to a specialist, and we'll see him next week.
Is this why he stumbled a lot even after he had walking down?
Is this why when he walks across the room, he just goes, no matter what's in his way...Toys, pillows, kids, he just runs over them (and falls a lot along the way!)?
Is this why he wants more food even though there is still food on his tray?
What caused this?
Did he fall and hit his head?
Is there something wrong with his brain?
Will he go blind?
Will he have to have surgery?
How could I not have noticed this first? I'm his mother.
Bless his little heart...I feel like it has been one thing after another with this child. He is such a little trooper, but this breaks my heart.
I can handle the vision loss, because I know he will adjust because he is so young, but I cannot handle anyone making fun. I know that probably sounds superficial, but that's what is weighing on my heart.
"My soul melts from heaviness; Strengthen me according to Your word." Psalm 119:28
1. Follow my blog by clicking on "Join this site" on the bottom left of this screen.
2. Send someone else to follow my blog. If they mention you sent them, you gain another entry.
2. If you have a blog, blog about this giveaway.
3. Like my facebook page.
4. Send someone else to like my facebook page. If they mention you sent them, you gain another entry!
5. Share a link to this post on facebook.
6. If you are already one of my clients, you gain an entry.
7. If you are a repeat client, you gain another entry!
After you have done any or all of the above, post a comment here telling me all your entries. The winner will also receive 1/2 off your next session fee! Comments can begin immediately and end at 11:59 pm on Sunday, July 24th. One winner will be randomly chosen from the entries on Monday, July 25th and announced on the blog.
"Do unto others as you would like them do for you."