Monday, January 17, 2011

Congratulations are in order...

Some of you may remember my blogging about my dear friend, Mindy. I had the honor of capturing memories of her wedding last Saturday. This is my favorite memory:

This is soon after they were pronounced "Mr. and Mrs. Anderson" and walked out of the chapel. They turn around and see their 4 children walking out. They are thinking "Look at OUR beautiful children. Our new FAMILY." Brings tears to my eyes...God is all over this situation! I am so happy for my dear friend Mindy, she truly deserves it all :) Some may not understand it, but I know Marcus is looking down from Heaven with a smile. He is Mindy and the girls' guardian angel...I know he had a hand in this!


 
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

2 comments:

stacey said...

I totally remember! Wow that is so amazing - Praise the Lord - the pictures are beautiful. This gives me hope the God will send me my Prince Charming:)

Carrie said...

Great pics, Ashley!! I'm so happy for your friend!! ;)