Saturday, August 21, 2010

Newsletter

Happy “Back to School” to my blog readers!

As most of you know, I am also a teacher. I went back to work Monday, and the main thing that’s different about this school year is that I have 2 CHILDREN!

Let me just say:
Full time teacher + Part time photographer + Full time mom of 2 = Challenging!

As I adjust to this new schedule, I appreciate your patience waiting on your sessions to be posted and orders to be fulfilled. If you have a deadline, please let me know so I can make it a priority. If you contact me and do not hear back, feel free to contact me again!

The urban location for the fall special won on the poll, but not by much. I will offer this location w/no session fee (as long as you prepay a package online). This will happen sometime in October…Late enough to use photos for Christmas cards, and soon enough to use for Halloween costumes or just cute fall outfits :)

Depending on the turnout of the urban location, I may also offer the Knupple Park location…This may be in late October, maybe even early November. If you like that location and would like a session there sooner, feel free to contact me for a regular session.

Thanks!

No comments: