Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award :)

Thank you Missie @ Thirsty for my first blog award!

"Duties" that come with the award:

  •  Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.

  • Share 7 things about yourself.

    • 1) I am 27 years young :)

    • 2) I am an 8th grade math teacher.

    • 3) I have 2 beautiful children, Emily-3 and Matthew-4 months.

    • 4) I have been married to my wonderful husband, Cory, for almost 6 years.

    • 5) I love Jesus!

    • 6) I am a member of Redeemer Lutheran Church.

    • 7) I love the number seven!

  • Pass the award to 9 fellow bloggers that inspire you.

    • 1) Missie @ Thirsty

      • Of course I love her b/c she gave me this blog award! I found her through WFW, but I love keeping up with her :)


      • Carrie has been a huge role model for me since I was in 7th grade!

    • 3) Mindy @ Melanoma Wife

      • You can check out why by clicking here.


      • This is a blog I follow for guidance on sharing my quiet time with a group of girls. See the blog for more info.

    • 5) Stacey @ Morning by Morning

      • Another girl I found through WFW, and I especially enjoy her vintage finds :)

    • 6) Shelly @ The Tylers

      • And old friend and part of my GMG group; I like to keep up with her family.

    • 7) Amber @ Baby W

      • One of my clients and a new friend...She uses this blog to keep everyone updated on her cute baby boy :)


      • Such a generous photographer/graphic designer...giving away free tips, photoshop actions, etc. all the time!


      • A local photographer...I like to keep up with her work.

  • Let them know about the award.
Thank you Missie for the opportunity to spread some blog love!

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
-Colossians 3:16


3 comments:

Amber said...

Awwww...thanks Ash! Wish I could spread the love, but I'm just too new to this "blog-scene"...I don't think I have 9 fellow bloggers!:)

Carrie said...

Thank you for the blog award, Ashley! I'm so glad God has woven our paths together again! ;)

Stacey said...

Sorry I am sooo late-lol!!!! Its been a busy summer!!! Thank You VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!!