Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Packages Poll

I need your thoughts...These are my new packages:
I need to know how you feel about the # of wallets included in each package.
Some clients love wallets to share their photos with everyone they know!
Some clients would rather share 4x6 prints.
Some clients have no need for wallets at all!
So, I'd like you to use the poll on my sidebar to let me know your thoughts.
I will leave this up until tomorrow at noon.
YOU will determine if I change the packages. I value your preferences the most of course :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My opinion:

*Essentials...perfect

*Classic...I'd prefer 2 8x10's. Could be balanced with fewer 4x6's.

Celebrate...I'm not a fan of 11x14 but others may be.

You do a wonderful job and I look forward to future sessions :)

Jennifer Womack

Stacey said...

I think they look great - I wish you lived around here! I would so get you to take Josh's pictures...-his name might not be cool enough;)