Monday, May 10, 2010

She won!

A few weeks ago I nominated my friend Mindy in a Mother's Day Contest hosted my Haute Photography. Mindy is the type of person who never asks for help or takes you up on your offers of help. She has done so much for me and my family, I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to give something back.
I had to write 600 words explaining why she deserved it. I thought it would be hard, but it actually ended up being harder to narrow it down to 600! There's so much to say about how wonderful she is.
Anyway, she won the contest! I am completely thrilled. Click here to read my nomination essay and go here to see all the awesome prizes she will receive!
This is Mindy below with her girls, Sela (left) and Sloane (right), and my Emily (front and center).

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh wow I just read what you wrote & your beautiful friends story is so moving. What an amazing testimony to the Lord. I completely admire her tremendous faith.

That was so sweet of you to enter her & that is so awesome that she won!!! Congratulations:)