Friday, May 28, 2010

Newsletter

Greetings to all my lovely clients!

I would like to announce that I am now accepting all photo sessions and graphic design orders :)

Please note new pricing effective June 1, 2010.
You can view the new pricing here:

New product pages coming soon...You will be able to click on each product and open a larger preview, see better details, etc.

Memorial Day Sale!
Effective Friday, May 28 through Monday, May 31
All prints 20% off!
Valid through online ordering only.
Stock up now before pricing changes on Tuesday :)

Ad for my summer special coming soon. I will announce another model casting call for this within the next week.

Feel free to contact me with questions.
Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

Jennifer Womack said...

I'm ready for the summer special :)