Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our little Monica...All grown up.

This was probably the most special senior session I have done.
I babysat Monica, and she is like a little sister.
I remember her as a toddler, full of energy and couldn't sit still ;)
But she was perfect for cuddling and brought joy to everyone around her...
Now look at the beautiful young woman she has become!
I have tears in my eyes posting these images...Thank you Monica, for asking me to do them!

Watch out world, here she comes...I can imagine the possibilities of this girl!
I dedicate this song to you Moni...Go Light Your World!

4 comments:

melanoma wife-Mindy Stanley said...

ashley, you have OUTDONE yourself with this session! these images are AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!! you are so blessed with your talent girl! i love you!

mindy

Stacey said...

Beautiful pictures! They are ALL great- but I really love the one on the steps!!!

Missie said...

gorgeous! The coloring is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Super pics:) So special!! Love ya!! Can't wait to see what you do with Lauren in September!! Stacey F