Thursday, June 25, 2009

Updated Galleries

Lots of new images added to the galleries on our website.
Something new in every category, even the graphic design section.
These updates are long overdue...
You will be amazed to see how far Nicholson Photography has come!
I want you all to check it out, so I have a special offer:
Browse through the site and find something I've added that you love.
Make a comment on the blog about it, and I will send you a credit code for $5 off your next order of $20 or more!
Be sure to include your e-mail address so I can send the code.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to see all the variety of pictures you have taken. Your graphic design invitaions are so cute! My favorite is of Emily's second birthday with her Elmo dress and Elmo toys! I also like all the pics of the children by the pond and the collage of the Shatto's in the park. Your work is beautiful and fun! Tamara Domino