Sunday, June 14, 2009

Paw Paw Pope

Due to our grandfather's passing, there is no current special at this time. We need time to help our grandmother while she adjusts. Unfortunately, I will not offer a summer special. My plans for a summer special were a white background with your own props...swimsuit, sunglasses, beach towel, sun hat, etc. If you are interested in this or any other sessions, feel free to contact me, and I will do my best to fit you in during times I am not with my grandmother. I should have more time to devote to specials by the end of the summer.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.






Winston Richardson "W.R." Pope
1925-2009
We'll miss you Paw Paw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley I have prayed for you and your family. I feel so blessed to have met PawPaw at Emily's Baptism and 2nd Birthday party. I know he was a great man. Just look at how awesome you are as a part of him. Love you so much, Stacey

Stacey Fischer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy Stanley said...

You and your family continue to be in our prayers. You have truly honored his memory with these lovely photos. I know it is hard and you miss him, but you know he is at peace in Heaven-what more could any of us ask for? Love ya girl!!

Marcus, Mindy, Sela & Sloane Stanley